Your Romantic Color!
Posted by David Zyla | Filed under News and Updates
Your Romantic Color expresses your passion, your sexuality, and your heart.
Your own personal version of red, your Romantic Color is taken from your flushed skin, evoking the vitality of the blood that flows through your arteries. This is the color that reveals your passion, your sexual energy, and your romantic self.
The color that expresses your passion and love might indeed be red—but it might also be tangerine, fuchsia, berry, rust, or even mahogany.
Find Your Romantic Color
Follow these steps to reveal the color that shows your warmest, most passionate self:
1. In natural light, hold your hand over a white piece of paper with your palm facing you. Curl your fingers so that your palm is “cupped.”
2. Look carefully at the most flushed areas of your palm and notice the shade.
3. Now, place a finger on each side of the fingerprint of your index finger and pinch your finger. What is the color of your flushed skin?
4. Look in the bottom of your palm on the side closest to your little finger.
5. If your palm includes deeper shades that make it difficult to see this color, you might want to hold your hand next to your gums. The contrast will help bring out the different shades in your palm.
Once you have identified the perfect Romantic Color, head to the cosmetics counter and choose a lipstick that matches it. You can wear this color in a lipstick or gloss and then bring the tube with you to match when shopping for this color.
Besides the sexy date night dress, the Romantic Color is also stunning in a bathing suit or any sort of athletic wear. It is also a wonderful color to use in your home. A dining room of lacquered walls in this color can be stunning for high energy dinner parties, and is also fantastic used in the kitchen in a large or small way, as it’s warmth and vitality connects to the hearth or center of the home. For the most head-turning use of this color, drive a car in it!