My Favorite How to Win at Shopping Tips!
Posted by David Zyla | Filed under News and Updates
As the summer winds down, it is now time to think of the autumn, and more importantly, Fall Shopping!
To prepare you for shopping success, here are some of my favorite tips from How to Win at Shopping:
• Just because you haven’t heard of a label doesn’t mean anything. A lot of private labels in department stores are good quality and made at the same factories as the high-end brands.
• Shop for boots and shoes in the afternoon, because your feet may swell. If you shop in the morning, you might not buy the proper size. If there is weatherproofing offered in the footwear department, buy it right away and use it.
• If something needs to be altered, drive from the store to the tailor or, at least, keep the item in your car so you can drop it off so it can be ready to wear when you need it.
• Switch over wardrobes, and keep the current season’s clothes where you can easily reach them.
• Look at what you get complimented on and repeat the formula when shopping and reach for the same silhouette and/or color.
• Shop throughout the year, and think about your lifestyle while shopping. If you know you will be going to several parties, shop for cocktail dresses in advance of the event and not the day before.